Friday, October 22, 2021

A nice summer day at the beach

 I can taste the nice cold breeze as it fills my nose and I can taste the salt on my tongue.   


I see the cool sea as the white horses race up and come crashing down onto the shore. Leaving soggy sand along the shoreline. 


I smell the salty ocean as I walk into the sea as the waves come crashing down around me.  I shiver uncontrollably in the cold water. I rise up out of the water.  I can feel the nice warm sun upon my body.  


I feel alive. Life is beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Liam,

    What an awesome piece of descriptive writing. I like how you used the 5 senses, a simile and adverbs. My favourite line was "I shiver uncontrollably....".

    I also like that I feel alive - life is beautiful.
    What is your favourite activity to do at the beach?

    Looking forward to seeing future blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete